Friday 28 April 2023

Notes updated to 28.04.2023

The notes have been updated to include the last and final lecture. Thanks to all who participated, either live or by going through the videos/notes later on. 

This is not the final version of these notes, when I have a little time I plan to re-organise them a little bit to make a smoother logical flow. Whenever that happens, the notes will be uploaded to the shared folder and I'll mention it on this blog page.

Finally, thanks to Rajesh Gopakumar for his encouragement and ICTS for constant support that made this series happen. I particularly thank the AV staff and administrative staff for handling the practical issues, and Aditya Sharma and Omkar Shetye for coordination.

In future, comments/questions can still be posted on this blog, they reach my mailbox and I will try my best to respond. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes updated to 28.04.2023

The notes have been updated to include the last and final lecture. Thanks to all who participated, either live or by going through the video...